The coaching assignments for the Winter Indoor Rowing/Training programs are:
- Mon-Thu Afternoon Juniors - Jon Raichek and Jody Klenk (split)
- Tue/Thu Evening Juniors - Jon Raichek
- Morning Masters- Dave Deiuliis
- Evening Masters- Jon Raichek
- Tue/Thu Seniors- Jody Klenk
Jon Raichek has been the WCR Novice Boys Coach for the last two seasons. He is a USRowing Level 2 certified coach and an avid masters rower. Jon has been a part of WCR since its founding in 2008 and serves on the board of the Friends of WCR.
Jody Klenk is in the process of obtaining US Rowing Level 2 coaching certification and has an M.Ed. in Secondary Science Education. Jody is also an avid masters rower, rowing with WCR since 2012, and serves on the board of the Friends of WCR.
Dave Deiuliis is the Head Coach and Varsity Girls Coach Arlington-Belmont Crew. He has held many coaching positions at the High School and College levels.
Chairman, Friends of Westford Community Rowing