Westford Community Rowing
invites you to join us for
National Learn to Row Day
Saturday, June 2, 2018 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Come down to Forge Pond and try out one of the fastest growing sports in the country. The best part of all is it’s FREE!
- Rowing is a lifelong sport that is enjoyed competitively and recreationally
- For everyone age 12 and up
- Learn basic rowing technique and how to use rowing equipment
- Get a taste of what it’s like to row on the water (weather permitting)
- Learn about year-round programs offered by WCR, Westford Academy, and Westford Recreation for all ages and levels