This program is for athletes with previous rowing experience. Anyone who wishes to attend a coached practice, whether interested in recreational or competitive rowing (or anywhere in between) is welcome. The majority of this group chooses to compete at regional races against other adult rowing teams. Participants should be prepared to train at a high level and engage in fine-tuning their technique with the help of the coaching staff. NOTE: recreational (i.e. non-competitive) rowers will not get priority seating in the larger sweep boats during practice.
Mondays and Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Full season: Monday, March 5 – Friday, November 2
Term 1: Monday, March 5 – Friday, June 1
Term 2: Monday, June 4 – Friday, August 17
Term 3: Monday, August 20 – Friday, November 2
No coached practices on the following Massachusetts legal holidays:
- Monday, April 16, 2018 – Patriots Day
- Monday, May 28, 2018 – Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 3, 2018 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 8, 2018 – Columbus Day
NOTE: NEW MEMBERS MAY START AT ANY TIME DURING A SEASON/TERM.
Coach: Tiffany Doggett
Cost: $260 per term or $715 full season ($65 savings)
- Cost includes 2018 Membership, Logbook Sculling, and Erg Room Access.
- Payment due at the start of the term.
- Requires swim test, compliance with the safety policy, and signed liability waiver.
- Regatta entry fees not included.
Click here to register: Registration
If you have questions about this process, please contact our Membership Director.