- Print and sign the US Rowing Waiver.
- Print and sign the WCR Liability Waiver.
Register online at Regatta Central (requires free Regatta Central account): Go to Regatta Central and select the appropriate program: https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=2981
Register using the paper registration form.
- Make a check for the program amount payable to “Westford Community Rowing”. Note the year and program name in the memo, e.g. “2018 Learn to Row Term 2”.
- Print the Swim Test form and complete the swim test at a local pool or swimming area. The swim test can be submitted after registration but must be on file before participating on-water.
- Mail the Waivers, Swim Test Form, paper registration form (if you didn't register on line at Regatta Central) and check to:
Westford Community Rowing
P.O. Box 2035
Westford, MA 01886
If you have questions about this process, please contact our Membership Director.