NOTE: IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR A LEARN TO ROW PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For all others the Registration Process is:
- Review the Member Handbook.
- Sign the US Rowing Liability Waiver online
(NOTE: requires at least a “Basic” USRowing membership).
- Print and sign the WCR Liability Waiver.
Register online at Regatta Central (requires free Regatta Central account): Go to Regatta Central and select to appropriate program: https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=2981
Register using the paper membership form.
- Make a check for the program amount payable to “Westford Community Rowing”. Note the year and program name in the memo, e.g. “2018 Morning Full Season” or “2018 Evening Term 1”.
- Print the Swim Test form and complete the swim test. Swim test can be submitted after registration but must be on file before participating on-water.
- Return the WCR Liability Waiver, Swim Test Form, paper membership form (if you didn't register on line at Regatta Central) and check to Pierre Lessard, Peter Klenk, or Jon Raichek; or mail to:
Westford Community Rowing
P.O. Box 2035
Westford, MA 01886
- If you are planning to logbook scull or logbook row, once items 1-7 above are complete please go to our Captain's Test Information Page and follow that process. (NOTE: logbook rowing is only available to members registered for a coached on-water program; see the member handbook for further details.)
If you have questions about this process, please contact our Membership Director.